Breckenridge Gondola - The Breck Connect
About Breckenridge Gondola - BreckConnect
Both locals and visitors love the Breckenridge Gondola, which provides a quick and convenient way to the base of Peak 8. Riding the Breckenridge gondola is free both in the winter and in the summer. However, once you get on the slopes the ski pass or summer scenic pass is required if you plan to access the chairlifts. You can bring your beloved pet with you without any additional fees. You can bring your bike on the Breckenridge gondola for a small fee.
Some fun facts about the gondola in Breckenridge are that it can transport 3,000 people per hour and has 121 fully enclosed baskets (cabins) rotating up the incline. Each cabin can fit up to 8 people. Cabins have large windows and the riders can admire beautiful views of the mountains and the Town of Breckenridge.
Dates & Hours of Operation
- Ski Season: Open 9 am to 6 pm – daily
- Summer: (Mid-June to Mid-September) – Open 9 am to 6 pm – daily
- Closed: Day the ski resort closes – mid-June
- Closed: Mid-September – day the ski area opens
Breckenridge Gondola Stops
Breckenridge Gondola Restaurant Options
Peak 7 Restaurants – 2nd Gondola Stop
- Sevens – Conveniently located just steps from the free BreckConnect Gondola, Sevens is nestled at 10,010 feet at the base of Peak 7, inside the Grand Lodge.
Peak 8 Restaurants – 3rd Gondola Stop
- Ski Hill Grill – Located at the base of Peak 8, adjacent to the BreckConnect Gondola and adjacent to the Peak 8 Plaza at One Ski Hill Place.
- TBar – Located at the base of Peak 8 next to Ski Hill Grill. Just steps from the free BreckConnect Gondola and at the base of the Rocky Mountain and Colorado SuperChairs.
- The Living Room – Located at the luxurious One Ski Hill Place, a RockResort.