Beaver Run Resort Condos For Sale
Beaver Run Resort is a full-service, slope side resort built between 1980-1985. This ski-in/ski-out resort offers easy access to the Peak 9 Beaver Run Super Chair lift as well world-class amenities. The resort has a wide variety of amenities that include ski storage lockers, arcade, tennis court, several outdoor and indoor hot tubs and pools, The Spa at Beaver Run, restaurants, bars, exercise room, licensed on-site child care, and a ski school.
Beaver Run Resort is one of the largest resorts in Breckenridge with 434 condos ranging in size from studios at approximately 462 sq ft to 4-bedroom units around 2,980 sq ft. There are mostly one and two bedroom condos at the resort with only 13 3-bedroom and 14 4-bedroom options.
All units at Beaver Run Resort have fireplaces to offer that warm coziness that is sought after a challenging day on the slopes. Firewood is provided at the resort for your convenience.
Beaver Run Resort Condos & Real Estate
See the current Beaver Run Resort Condos for sale and all Breckenridge, CO real estate below. Contact us for more information about the Beaver Run Resort Condos neighborhood properties for sale. We can schedule a private showing, schedule a remote virtual tour, or help with any of your Breckenridge, CO real estate needs.
Beaver Run Resort Condos For Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Beaver Run Resort Location
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Area. The resort is a ski-in ski-out property with easy access to the onsite Beaver Run Superchair. The resort is on the bus route and just a few blocks away from Main Street.
Beaver Run Condos Resort Information
The HOA dues are substantial and cover many fees including cable TV, common area maintenance, common taxes, electric, gas, heat, insurance, internet / Wi-Fi, on-site management, phone, security, snow removal, trash pickup, water and sewer.
Beaver Run’s main building has a conference facility and front desk that manages check-ins. There are no rooms located in this building. There are a total of 4 buildings that offer accommodations. All buildings have elevators for your convenience.
- Building 1 – This building offers hotel rooms; one, two, three and four bedroom suites, and the Alpenglow suite.
- Building 2 – This building offers hotel rooms; one, two, three, and four bedroom suites.
- Building 3 – This building offers hotel rooms; one, two, three, and four bedroom suites.
- Building 4 – This building offers studios, Breckenridge studios, Colorado suites, Summit suites, one bedroom suites, two bedroom suites, and Corporate suites.
There is plenty of parking available throughout Beaver Run Resort, however it is limited to one parking spot per bedroom.
- Check-in Parking – There is a place for check-in parking that is limited to 15 minutes and is available directly outside the main lobby for owners, guests and conference attendees checking into the resort.
- Indoor Garage Parking – A four-level parking garage is available for owners and guests staying at Beaver Run Resort. Parking is for registered guests only.
- North Lobby, Outside Parking – The North Lobby parking lot offers parking to owners or guests staying in Building 1, 2 or 3.
- Building 4, Outside Parking – The Building 4 parking lot offers parking to owners or guests staying in Building 4.
- Spencer’s Parking – This additional parking lot is only available seasonally and offers direct access to Spencer’s Restaurant and the main building.
- The Peak 17 Box – This parking lot is available to guests and conference attendees outside of ski season for direct access to the Conference Center. It’s an ideal option for those attending outdoor exhibits.
Beaver Run Resort has one of Breckenridge’s three ski schools and is located in the main building. Lift ticket windows and rental facilities are both located on the premises for your convenience.
Beaver Run Amenities
Beaver Run Resort offers multiple amenities for homeowners and guests. These include an arcade, business center, conference centers, children’s center, fitness room, hot tubs & pools, bars, on-site parking, sauna & steam rooms, ski & snowboard rentals, ski lockers, ski school, ski-in ski-out access, tennis court, and spa.
The resort has laundry facilities that are coin operated and are located between buildings 2 and 3 and in Building 4. Detergent is available on-site for purchase.
Ski lockers for buildings 1-3 are located in the main building. They are complimentary and the location allows you to keep your gear next to the lift.
Beaver Run Rentals & Property Management
Beaver Run Resort is a well-known resort with a great location. The multitude of amenities, ski-in ski-out access, location with close proximity to downtown, and on-site chairlift makes it a very attractive and popular resort that brings many repeat customers each year. Beaver Run Resort has the largest conference center in Breckenridge that offers 40,000 square feet of versatile meeting space. Conference center income accounts for 30-32% of all income owners receive.
Please, visit this link to view potential rental income figures. BEAVER RUN 2018 AVERAGE EQUALIZED REVENUE.
Beaver Run Resort has a property manager onsite. They manage the majority of the units in the complex and they offer full services including reservations, check-ins, housekeeping, and maintenance. Visit this link with more information about their program. New Owner Orientation
The front desk is located in the main building and is open 24 hours/a day, all year round. The resort is only a short walk away to shopping and dining on historic Main Street.
It is important to note that there are additional fees associated with renting your unit if you decide to manage a unit yourself or use a different property manager.
- Owners who manage themselves have to pay $35/rental day to the HOA to help pay for conference center. (Ex. 180 nights * $35 = $6,300)
- Self-managed owners have to pay out of pocket annually towards the annual capital improvement project, which typically costs around $750,000 – $1M per year. Cost per unit is based on square footage. Expect at least $4,500/year.
Real Estate Agents for Beaver Run Condos
Are you ready to buy or sell a condo in Beaver Run? Ski Colorado Real Estate agents are Beaver Run real estate experts and know the Beaver Run Breckenridge, CO housing market. Call us today at 970-455-0380.
Beaver Run Condos Recent Sales
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/28/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Breckenridge Condo Directory
BEAVER RUN RESORT
BLUESKY AT BRECKENRIDGE
BRECKENRIDGE PARK MEADOWS
CORRAL AT BRECKENRIDGE
CRYSTAL PEAK LODGE
FOUR O CLOCK
GOLD CAMP I
GOLD CAMP II
HARRIS STREET GROUP
HERMIT PLACER GROVE
HIGHLAND GREENS LODGE
LOS PINOS CONDOS
MAIN STREET JUNCTION
MAIN STREET STATION
MOUNTAIN THUNDER LODGE
ONE SKI HILL PLACE
PARK PLACE CONDOS
RIVER MOUNTAIN LODGE
SAWMILL CREEK CONDOS
SILVER KING LODE
SKI & RACQUET CLUB
SKI HILL CONDOS
SUNDANCE AT WARRIORS MARK CONDO
SUNDANCE LODGE CONDO
TANNENBAUM BY THE RIVER
TRAILS END CONDOS
TWIN ELK LODGE
TYRA RIVERBEND CONDOS
VILLAGE AT BRECKENRIDGE
VILLAS AT SWAN NEST
WATER HOUSE ON MAIN
WOODMOOR AT BRECKENRIDGE
Search Breckenridge Real Estate